Today 14th August 2022, Halogaon Anchalik Sakha Sahitya Sabha organized a Free Medical Health Camp at Halogaon Sevak Sangha, Library Field in Association with NABH Accredited, Guwahati based Critical Care Hospital and Swastikam NGO who is supported by Health Services, Kamrup(M), Government of Assam.
As expected, a huge number people turned up for the Health Camp and got Consultancy from various experienced medical departments doctors present in the camp from Critical Care Hospital. Mr. Amlan Jyoti Bhagwati, the CEO of Critical Care Hospital told that various doctors from Neurosurgeon, Orthopedic Surgeon, Medicines, OBS and Gynecologist, Head and Neck Neurosurgeon, Pediatrics and Neonatology Departments, were present in the Medical Camp.
Our sincere thank to all the extremely experienced and fully professional doctors present in the camp from Critical Care Hospital for the cause of humanity.
1. Dr. Nilutpal Sut, Cardiologist, Chairman cum MD, Critical Care Group of Hospital
2. Dr. Hitesh Sarmah, MD, ( Critical Care Specialist) Medical Director
3. Dr. Arpana Das, MS ( Gynecologist). Consultant Gynecologist
4. Dr. Samiul Ahsan Hussan, MD ( Pediatric), Consultant pediatrician
5. Dr. Somnath Bhattacharya, Consultant Surgery
6. Dr Pranyaj Dewraja, MD (Medicine) Consultant Medicine
7. Dr. Rupjyoti Gogoi, MS (Orthopedic) , Consultant Orthopedic
We thank to
1) Ms. Kabyasree Atreya ,BSC Nursing, Faculty.
2) Ms. Roseline Jahan Begum, Staff Nurse (GNM).
We are extremely thankful to all the experienced and professional Para Medical Staff from Critical Care Hospital
1. Ms. Reema Nath
2. Ms. Chitralekha Saikia
3. Sri Manoj Basumatary
4. Ms. Joli Sharma
5. Sri Rakibul Haque
6. Ms. Banasmita Nath
7. Ms. Pinky Pathak
8. Sri Rumman Ahmed Hazarika
We are thankful to the supportive and hardworking Admin People from the Critical Care Hospital
1. Sri Pranjal Talukdar (HoD) sales and Marketing
2. Sri Biswajit Kalita (Dy Manager Marketing)
3. Sri Surajit Das (Asst. Manager Marketing)
4. Sri Rajani Deka (H/K Manager Marketing)
Our sincere thanks to Halogaon Anchalik Sakha Sahitya Sabha for Organizing the event in such a disciplined way, we are highly obliged with the hospitality of the Halogaon Anchalik Sakha Sahitya Sabha.
Sri Kishor Medhi
Sri Gautam Baishya
Sri Mrinmoy Choudhury
Sri Varadaraj Mrinal Choudhury
Sri Nirode Choudhury
Sri Shankar Madhas Kalita
Sri Shankar Das
Sri Rameshwar Kalita
Sri Ratan Chandra Kalita
The President of Halogaon Anchalik Sakha Sahitya Sabha Mr. Nirode Choudhury, expressed his thankfulness to Critical Care Hospital's Doctors and Nurses and the Staff as well to the Members of Swastikam NGO, for organizing such a huge and beautiful Free Medical Health Camp. Secretary of Halogaon Anchalik Sakha Sahitya Sabha Mr. Ratan Chandra Kalita, and Village Headman, Mr. Padma Ram Nath also expressed his gratitude for everyone.
Anamika Basumatary, Adviser of Swastikam NGO, Nishant Balgovind founder of Swastikam NGO and Alfred Basumatary, the Operation Director of North East from Swastikam NGO, supplied the necessary medicines, for the Medical Camp with the support from Health Service Department, Government of Assam. All the medicines were given as per the prescription of the Doctors to the patients totally FREE of cost. Our Sincere thanks to Dr. K. K. Das, the Joint Director of Health Services, Kamrup(M), Dr. K. Das, the SDMO of Pandu FRU (First Referral Unit), Pharmacist Mr. Ataur Rehman from Pandu, FRU (First Referral Unit), because of their help and support only Swastikam NGO was able to provide medicines for this Camp.
Despite of an hour of heavy rainfall, people came in huge numbers to take the benefits of health camp, which encouraged the doctors and organizers very energetic.